The reasons for swollen gums are manifold; it is good to consult with a dentist to know the origin of the disease because sometimes it may be due to a more complicated case.
In any case, there are some simple natural ways which can help you quell the symptoms of inflammation of the gums;
Rinse your mouth with Natures Smile Oral Rinse: Put a tbsp. of Natures Smile Gum Balm, rinse it for several minutes and then spit it out. Do this again more than once per day to cure inflammation of your gums.
• Try lemon juice: As a potential remedy for inflamed gums. Get the juice of one whole lemon into a glass full with warm water. Rinse mouth with this solution for several minutes two or three times a day.
• Floss regularly: If you do not clean your teeth with floss after eating some food debris be trapped between your teeth and produce gingivitis, a dental condition that causes inflammation and bleeding gums. Click over here
• Take a daily vitamin supplement: Inflamed gums might result due to an insufficient vitamin C, folic acid or iron. Trying to find a multivitamin made up of these nutritional supplements.
• Rub your gums: Another treatment for receding gums is to massage them lightly using a cotton wool pad or digital gum massager. Performing the massage for at least five minutes each day to improve blood flow in the area. Clove is advisable to assist in these issues. There are two ways: either directly rub the gum oil or chewing for a while a little bit of nail. You can feel a burning sensation, but the effects are very beneficial. More info about toothpaste for receding gums
• Similarly, Aloe may be used. Rub with the pulp, and then gargle with water and do it again several times.
• A method that allows you to neutralize oral acidity, while reducing inflammation is to use a mixture of water with baking soda. Apply with fingers on the affected area.
• Mouthwashes made up of chamomile, sage or mint oil have also proven to be helpful in this pain and regrow receding gums naturally. Utilize them.
• Use as mouthwash, every morning and every night a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and even drink a glass of the same mixture with each meal. Receding Gums On One Tooth
• Mix baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and then swish (without swallowing) with this preparation. Clean bicarbonate and helps keep gums disinflamed’s.
• Put a handful of leaves of sage in a glass of water is boiling. Cover and just let cool. Gargle or swish in this infusion. The germ killing and fungicidal salvia relieve gums recession and also keep the teeth cleaning.
• Another effective way may be making a paste with salt and crushed ginger. Apply it gently on the affected areas and get that inflammation is reduced.
Bleeding gums is one of the first signs of gum problems. If left untreated, it can eventually lead to tooth loss.
Brushing teeth with Nature Smile Gum Balm will help effectively eliminate plaque and gums stop bleeding. Nature Smile Gum Balm has more than 7 natural herbs which are very effective to stop all kinds of gum infection, reverse receding gums and regrow the lost gum tissue caused by inflammation.